Frequently Asked Questions
Use the links below to navigate back to the main Freelancealot.co.uk pages.
- Virtual Assistance / Outsourcing: PA, VA, what's it all about?
- How to use our services: How? What? When?
- Payment Terms, Payment Facilities: Money, Money, Money!
- Post your Questions about Related Matters (Coming Soon)
Money, Money, Money!
- Q. I'm located in Louisiana how do I pay you? (applies to all customers outside the UK).
- It's easy. You can pay securely using your credit card through Paypal.com. If you are already a member of Paypal you can send money directly to our Paypal account. If you're unsure about paying online, please contact us and we can arrange a more suitable method. Please read our Payment Terms for more information.
- Q. Can I pay by debit / credit card if I'm in the UK?
- We accept payments via UK debit and credit cards securely using Nochex.com. If you don't have a Nochex account, we can accept payments of up to £100 (no need to register for an account).
- Q. What kind of payments do you accept?
- We accept Sterling cheques, electronic bank transfers, and BACS. UK customers can pay via Nochex (only UK credit/debit cards accpeted) or Paypal. International customers can either use Paypal or arrange a bank transfer (transaction fees must be covered by the sender). Please read our Payment Terms for more information.
- Q. Do I have to pay before I get the completed work back?
- For new or one-off clients, if the work is completed before full payment is received it is our policy to
return digital documents with a Freelancealot.co.uk watermark printed on it. All digital documents will be
provided in 'PDF' format with the watermark and locked in the 'read only' setting with a password. The actual text
(Word, Excel, etc) document will only be provided once full payment is received.
If the project quote is over £300, then a 50% deposit will be required before work will be commenced. Please read our Payment Terms for more information.
If you're a returning or on-going (long-term) client, then these processes will be waived.